Since 2015, Chase Nedrow has brought innovative and space certified coating technology to their customers by becoming the leading Strategic Partner and licensed installer for Emisshield Inc, in our region.
Emisshield Inc. is the manufacturer and distributor of Emisshield Coating Systems, High-Emissivity Ceramic Materials with heat re-radiation capabilities designed for industrial heat applications over a wide temperature range up to 3,100°F (1700°C). Emisshield’s core technology was originally designed and developed by NASA to protect space vehicles used in space exploration. Emisshield High-Emissivity Coatings are proven solution based products that increase energy savings, production, heat transfer and material life while also reducing downtime and air emissions. Emisshield products set the standard for high emissivity coatings with the following features:
- Thermal Stability – up to 3,100°F (1,700°C)
- Thermal Shock – tested from -392°F (-230°C) to 2732°F (1500°C) in 3 seconds with no failure
- Adhesion – Bonding strength > 5,000 PSI (345 Bar)
- Applied Thickness – Between 2.0 and 4.0 Mils (50 to 100µ), depends on environment type
- Hemispherical Emissivity – Between 0.85 and 0.95
Please follow the links below for industry specific applications